Sunday, January 28, 2007

GOVERNESS PALIN COMES TO KODIAK


The Governess come to Kodiak as part of a series of events held around the state as part of the inaugural celebration. It brought out all of the usual suspects, local cultural groups who perform at all the important events, local politicians seeking to curry favor, or just getting a photo op, the press, and the locals who come to any event with the promise of free food. The Perspective took advantage of the photo op, just incase he runs for public office.
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just say "testosterone"

Ishmael said...

Did you really say "testicles" instead of "cheese" when that picture was taken?

Kodiak Perspective said...

Sarah looked stiff standing straight and tall, heels together, arms at her side. The Perspective just wanted her to loosen up, so as the cameraman was ready to snap, I said, "Say Testicles". You can see the results in the toothy smile. Did you get your lapdance?

Ishmael said...

I think that's the "Oh dear God, what have I gotten myself into, I better just smile and nod until I can sneak away and cry" look.

I did not. Her husband was in town with her. He's an old family friend. But hearing that you said "Say Testicle!" to her makes my disappointment all better.

By the way, love the Lost Mennonite look you're sporting in this picture and the one in Monday's paper.

mpfeffer said...

Is the gub'ness wearing red leather? That's way kinky.

Christie Rowe said...

looks like your governess could kick a** on our governator

Anonymous said...

I think I see a shot of the Governors skin crawling....can you also notice the grimace of the young gal behind them? She's thinking "thank God that's not me standing there"! You seem alittle "obsessed" with this lady? It's a shame crude comments are all you can come up with...your disgusting...